Change of Address
All parties must notify the Child Support Agency of any change of address within ten days. Parties are presumed to have complied with this statutory requirement. Failure to do so may result in your missing important legal documents that may affect your rights. For a child support recipient, it may also mean that you do not receive child support. For a child support payer, it may also result in a judge issuing a civil warrant for your arrest if you cannot be found otherwise. 

To report a change in address if your case is in Waupaca County, contact the Waupaca County Child Support Agency at (715) 258-6448.

Sign up for alerts

Learn More