Change of Employer

All child support payers are required by statute to notify the Child Support Agency within ten days of any change of employer or of any change in the amount of his or her income. 

To report a change if your case is in Waupaca County, contact the Waupaca County Child Support Agency at (715) 258-6448.

Sign up for alerts

Learn More