Requesting Behavioral Health Records
A Records Release form is required when you are requesting copies of your confidential records for yourself or if you would like your records sent to another provider for continuing care or to your lawyer, Social Security, your child’s school, etc. for other reasons. Records Release Explained.
- Print and fill out the Authorization for Release Form
- Please be sure to sign the release – if under 18, please have a parent or guardian complete and sign the release.
- You may drop it off in person or mail the release.
- Once received, it takes 7 business days to complete request.
- Mail or drop off the form at:
A photo ID will be required if you pick up your own records. If you would like someone else to pick up the records, they will be required to show a photo ID as well.
Please note that charges may apply.