Free, voluntary services for expectant parents and parents of children ages 0 to 5.
- Monthly meetings or home visits with a Public Health Nurse
- Education on the importance of prenatal care; nutrition; and avoidance of tobacco, alcohol, and other drug use
- Information on fetal development, labor and delivery, and infant care
- Assistance with finding health care
- Postpartum support
- Connections to additional community resources
Birth to 5 Services:
- Monthly meetings or home visits with a trained home visitor
- Information and support to strengthen the parent-child relationship and improve family health and safety
- Education on child development
- Links to additional community resources
- Social groups and parenting classes
Click here to learn more about the 5 strengths that can keep every family strong!