Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8CSVVSB
Public health connects us all. Public health is the science of protecting and improving the health of people and their communities. This work is achieved by promoting healthy lifestyles, researching disease and injury prevention, and detecting, preventing and responding to infectious diseases.
Overall, public health is concerned with protecting the health of entire populations. These populations can be as small as a local neighborhood, or as big as an entire country or region of the world.
-The CDC Foundation
- Our Mission: To work and connect with the community to promote and protect the health of the environment and the wellness of our residents and guests.
- Our Vision: Safe, healthy, and connected communities.
- Our Values: Respect, Compassion, Accountability, Accessibility, Professionalism, Knowledge
In the event of an urgent public health concern such as a Category I reportable communicable disease or other non-routine, urgent health hazard:
- During our regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 AM – 4 PM, please call Waupaca County Public Health at 715-258-6323 and ask to speak to a Public Health Nurse.
- Outside of our regular business hours (evenings, weekends, holidays) please call the Waupaca County Command Center at 715-258-4466 and ask to speak to an on-call Public Health Nurse.
Our agency practices Trauma-Informed Care. Click here for more information.