Our Public Health Nurses offer:
- Postpartum support to answer questions and share information on other community resources with new parents.
- Immunizations to protect your children from many infectious diseases. Public Health Services offer free immunizations to children who qualify.
- Communicable disease prevention, detection, and control through community education, disease surveillance, and outbreak response.
- Lead testing for all age-appropriate WIC clients and individualized follow-up with all families of children with lead results of 5 mcg/dl or higher.
- Healthy Connections Clinic offering sexually transmitted disease testing and treatment, HIV testing, and pregnancy testing and counseling.