Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
Eligible Rehab Activities Include:
- Only work necessary to put the property into a decent, safe, and sanitary condition.
- Must be owner-occupant or land contract buyer three months prior to applying.
- Must be owners of low-to-moderate income renter-occupied units.
- All occupants directly benefiting from the CDBG housing rehabilitation program must be at or below the appropriate Section 8 income limit for their county.
- For calculating income, include all income sources from all members of the household who are at least 18 years of age.
- Further information available here: https://www.juneaucountyhousingauthority.com/community-development-block-grant-program.html
The CITIZENS PUBLIC PARTICIPATION PLAN COMMITTEE of WAUPACA COUNTY will conduct a PUBLIC HEARING regarding its proposed application for Community Development Block Grant – Public Facilities Program (CDBG-PF) funds. The public is invited to attend to learn about the CDBG program, to help identify additional community development needs, and to comment on the activities proposed to be included in the CDBG application.
Written materials completed in advance of the meeting may be found at https://www.wcedc.org/ or https://www.co.waupaca.wi.us/departments/planning_and_zoning/index.php .
· Due to Covid-19, this meeting is conducted under Waupaca County Resolution #8 (2020-2021) ) and Governor Evers’ Emergency Order #1. Please note the following information:
· The meeting will be broadcast on a live stream on YouTube
· The meeting will also be held with remote access. To participate in the meeting remotely, use the following link, meeting ID and password to enter the videoconferencing platform hosting the meeting:
Remote Access URL: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88130222553?pwd=OUVWNHp6UURqVnVPcTl0ckJKaHh4Zz09
• Meeting ID: 881 3022 2553
• Password: ******** 853461
· Participation may also be by telephone only access into the video platform. For telephone access please call 1-312-626-6799.
· This meeting may inadvertently cause a quorum of other County Committees or the County Board of Supervisors. No business decisions of any other committees or the Board of Supervisors will be conducted at this meeting.
· Participation in person is permitted. The meeting will be conducted using CDC and DHS guidance regarding social distancing; tables and chairs will be arranged accordingly. Face coverings are required unless an exception applies. Residents of the COUNTY of WAUPACA are encouraged to attend, especially residents with LOW to MODERATE incomes. The meeting room is handicapped accessible.
Juneau County Housing Authority
717 E State Street
Mauston WI 53948