This program offers Wisconsin underprivileged children the opportunity to purchase Christmas gifts for their family. We depend on free-will offerings and donations to support this program. Unfortunately, space is limited and not all children who qualify can participate.
- Children must be resident of Waupaca County, Wisconsin
- Children must be between the ages of 5-12 years old
- Children must not have participated in the program in the past
- Parents must provide transportation to and from the event
- Parents currently may not have criminal charges pending
- Parents currently may not be in the Waupaca County Jail
Students will be chosen based on family tragedy, monetary difficulties, illness in the family or other extinguishing circumstances.
If you meet the eligibility requirements, an application may be obtained after August 1st, by contacting Detective Cameron Durrant at 715-258-4466, or email Cameron.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are accepted from August 1st through October 29th 2021. The program is limited to 40 participants. Applications will be screened. Once applications are accepted you will receive a confirmation letter.
To refer a child to Shop With a Cop Click on the link below.